Shakira, Rihanna, Gerard Piqué, Will Smith, Alessandra Ambrosio, Jason Momoa, Gerard Butler, Jennifer Aniston, Ben Stiller, … María, Miguel, Angela,.. they are people who like to live new experiences, practice outdoor activities and have opted for one of the healthiest sports: PADDLE SURF.
PADDLE SURF, also called Rowing Surf, Paddle Surfing, Stand Up Paddle or abbreviated SUP, Stand up Paddle Surfing, means stand up, paddle, sail on a wave.
It is the water sport that has gained more popularity in recent years. It can be practiced at sea, in lakes, reservoirs and rivers, and at any age.
It is not necessary neither wind nor waves to practice it and the standing position allows you a lot of visibility. It is a great way to relax, sunbathe and keep fit.
There are few sports where all the muscles work aerobically and without impact.
The Paddle surf is a sport in which you progress very fast. As soon as you try it you will feel like continuing because you will find it very easy.
Surely it will occur to you to ask for “Christmas” your first SUP Board.
In our SUP Tables it is possible to embark a child under 7 years old and you can also embark your dog!
Hours: from 9 h in the morning to 8 h in the afternoon.
Rental activity without monitor. The price is per boat.
Clothing and personal belongings must be left in your vehicle. Keys can be stored at the reception.
- SUP board rental.
- Technical material (paddle, life jacket and waterproof windshield if necessary).
- Dry bag for telephone and electronic devices.
- Dry bag for material.
- Carabiners to fix objects.
- GoPro camera support.
- Explanation of the basics before boarding.
- Liability insurance.
- Parking (exclusive use customers).
WE HAVE LIFEJACKET FOR DOGS!
Low. No experience necessary.
It is essential to know how to swim.
Swimsuit, towel, shirt, cap, sunscreen and spare clothes.
The footwear must be aquatic or we have the possibility of going barefoot.
On cool days it is advisable to wear a thermal and waterproof windshield t-shirt (kangaroo type), tights or sweatpants.
It is not advisable to wear glasses. Fix them if necessary.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
If the reservation is made through a third person (establishments, agency, ...) the paper accreditation will be presented upon arrival at the reception.
In order to pay part or all of the activity, it must be canceled or modified at least 24 hours before doing it.
No returns in case of no shows.
- To carry out the activities it is essential to know how to swim.
- It is not allowed to do the activity without Life Jacket.
- The users of the activity will use the input and output channels of the Base.
- Navigation is prohibited in the area reserved for bathers.
- It is not allowed to cross the marked areas of the reservoir.
- Avoid night navigation.
- Stay away from places where the waves break.
- Stay away from fishing spots with rod.
- All activities carried out with the Instructor have a Civil Liability Insurance and an Accident and Assistance Insurance.
- Kayak k.1 reserves the right to modify or cancel the activity if necessary.
- Kayak k1 declines any responsibility in the Rental from the moment of delivery of the material.
- Minors must be accompanied by a person of legal age.